P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Wanted The True Werwolf EP & 2Tape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malder666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Wanted The True Werwolf EP & 2Tape Reply with quote

See title. Give me your price, don't ask, also I don't have any for trade.

PM only.
tom245

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic release. I made a large profit on it. Rolling Eyes
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom245 wrote:
Fantastic release. I made a large profit on it. Rolling Eyes

fantastic release for the music or the profit?? Mad
Malder666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone want to sell it?
tom245

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

derelict wrote:

Nice job Tom.

Now this guy does this buy it, turn it over not even a week later shit all the time.

This is completly untrue. I bought this release when it came out (Sept 2007) and only sold it a few months ago with a start price just higher than what I originally paid. I didn't want it and needed money. If you go look through my old threads you'll see that this was in my tradelist for some time on this forum, MA and FMP. I didn't receive a single request for it in over a year of having it in my tradelist.

I'm sure people will now not to trade with you now knowing that personal information isn't safe even if they have no problems with the trade. I haven't ripped anyone else. What would you prefer me to do? Keep a release forever even if I don't want it and others do?

Oh, and what are these examples of me buying stuff and selling it a week later?
Mz412

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 2 tape set is total crapp, i tradet it also away...

i give all the good advice, hear first before you buy this shit
for lots of money...
tom245

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:

Shhh!! Don't tell people that or idiots will post your personal information.
derelict

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhhh, the copy of veneration you sold had your name on it. that you sold maybe a week after you got it, didn't even give it a chance.

and then there's dtl tapes you bragged about on that uk forum.
hmmmm, would you have done the same with the goatmoon cd I almost sold you?

I guess its the bragging dude, you see where it may be in poor taste?

EDIT: you ebayed one week after.
Malder666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:

i give all the good advice, hear first before you buy this shit
for lots of money...

I know this, i never understood the "crappy ambient" of this band. This is for a friend, i want only the ep, because i like one side, the other side is pure shit.
tom245

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derelict wrote:
uhhh, the copy of veneration you sold had your name on it. that you sold maybe a week after you got it, didn't even give it a chance.

and then there's dtl tapes you bragged about on that uk forum.
hmmmm, would you have done the same with the goatmoon cd I almost sold you?

I guess its the bragging dude, you see where it may be in poor taste?

EDIT: you ebayed one week after.

I did sell the CoO tape. I'm a fan of CoO but if you've heard that release you'll know it's not the same as the other releases. I sold it because I didn't enjoy it much. I'd had that about 4 or 5 months at that point and listened to it several times but if I don't like it...

DTL: I didn't want them. The starting bids were 4.99 which is around what I paid for them. I was quite happy that they'd sold for high prices considering I have fairly little spare cash.

I've only sold about 40 items on ebay ever but I have a collection nearing 2000 items. I'm being accused of being into metal to make money and having my personal info posted publicly on forums for trying to buy a CD so should I just download it?

Please don't post my personal information again. I haven't ripped anyone off and I don't buy things to sell on again at a profit (though that isn't actually illegal).
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never dealt with you so I do not know you so I have no problem with you whatsoever! I replied because of your reply "Fantastic release" and "I made profit". What do you think people would think about you having read that reply? You are not a rip-off, ok I believe and I respect that, but also Metalmost (from ebay) for example, never ripped anybody but almost everybody here dislike him because of his mentality (buy 10 die-hards and sell them 200% up later on). So don't ask why people judging you like that, maybe is YOUR words that gave them the lead to do so, and after a reply like "I made profit" and even if you are not a rip-off doesn't make things any better for people not knowing you... In the other hand if a person buys something and didn't liked it then it's very much ok to put it in an auction. If it sells for much thats ok and acceptable by me provided that the original purchase wasn't done having in mind profit at ebay only.

And a general comment about ebay:
REAL issue to my opinion is that some people are cursing ebay (egay blah blah blah) but seems that eBay is EXTREMELY GOOD for the BUSINESS of some. They would justify that by saying "there many idiots who would pay a fortune, so why not doing it?", making that flamming against ebay sound utter hypocrisy. If you hate something you hate it, period! You don't using it and then starting the casual kvlt anti-ebay internet warfare.
Malder666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:

REAL issue to my opinion is that some people are cursing ebay (egay blah blah blah) but seems that eBay is EXTREMELY GOOD for the BUSINESS of some. They would justify that by saying "there many idiots who would pay a fortune, so why not doing it?", making that flamming against ebay sound utter hypocrisy. If you hate something you hate it, period! You don't using it and then starting the casual kvlt anti-ebay internet warfare.

Also sometimes people on forums have more insane prices than ebay. I remember to a french guy told me "...the vampires DLP was sold at ebay for 1000usd, that's insane!!! i only want 800euros..."
Mz412

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
I never dealt with you so I do not know you so I have no problem with you whatsoever! I replied because of your reply "Fantastic release" and "I made profit". What do you think people would think about you having read that reply? You are not a rip-off, ok I believe and I respect that, but also Metalmost (from ebay) for example, never ripped anybody but almost everybody here dislike him because of his mentality (buy 10 die-hards and sell them 200% up later on). So don't ask why people judging you like that, maybe is YOUR words that gave them the lead to do so, and after a reply like "I made profit" and even if you are not a rip-off doesn't make things any better for people not knowing you... In the other hand if a person buys something and didn't liked it then it's very much ok to put it in an auction. If it sells for much thats ok and acceptable by me provided that the original purchase wasn't done having in mind profit at ebay only.

you forgot a little detail in your (ideolical good) answer, generell i have
the same as you, but so long there are "Die hards" and there are
"limited edition color, box sets" and "only for true maniac" stuff
(beside, i love such stuff for myself thats not the point) so long
are there also people who want this shit. Would you buy a CD for
100 euros if this one is unlimted and everywhere avaible?
No you won't. The scene produce to a point fpr ebay, if they
don't care about some details. Eisenwald for example wrote the
name in the loits box, this is a good beginning....
If the labels not shoud out liud this and that is sooo rare and
sooo limited and a must have for every kiddi, the buying is much
lesser... i think since NWN have no limitation in public, the selling
is also changed than before with lim. 100 or such...
besides that the trade section is someimes MUCH more insane than
the ebay prices, cause often (for example in fmp board very much)
the gays want ebay prices+someting for themselfes...mostly
think they have gold in the hands and not vinyl. that goes to the
way,that other trader like me have no interest in trades such way
anymore and won't give stuff for free or for cheaper than they must,
you know?

This whole behaviour is everywhere, there are not really single
people to blame, its the whole scene and you can't change a bit.
you can swim with it or sink...

i got for example this satanic warmaster / arxan Blood 7" 3 o
4 times in green vinyl (lim. 8Cool..i tradet and sold it for normal
price everytime and 1 time i used it as a freebie...but what have
i from that? nothing...i se it on ebay for $150 and sold mine for 6...
why should i do this? and better said why should i give it to someone
for 6 which gives me nothing back for such a low price and claimes
for themselves than on other stuff higher ebay prices?

i have several stuff in my radelist for years now, they went to ebay,
sometimes i get 3-4 x more at ebay than in generell trades and
100% more than putting it in a corner

Last edited by Mz412 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
tom245

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:

I understand that but thought people would have a sense of humour. i didn't mean to piss anyone off.

I see releases that I could potentially make a profit from all the time but i don't buy them. As I said, I've listed fairly few items on ebay considering how much stuff I buy. If anyone wants to keep an eye on me and see if i'm trying to sell any new items at a profit then my ebay username is Unhinderedbytalent. Smile

By the way, CR99 tried to sell a mystifier testpress boxset for 200 euros(?) before he'd even received it and sold a mystifier die-hard on ebay not long after it's had come out. I posted saying that I thought that was ridiculous but apparently people didn't share my view then. Rolling Eyes
Malder666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EP Found!!! Now i only need the double MC, if someone want to sell pm'me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: