P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Devilment zine #4 out!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
In Solitude

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Devilment zine #4 out! Reply with quote

Just to clear up some confusion, I am NOT the one releasing this. I merely copied and pasted for all you maniacs.

After long wanderings into the metal meanders of 2007 and 2008, the new issue of Devilment is finally disgorged. Read on!

Devilment'zine, issue #4, March 2009
84 pages A5. written in English.

Meet the Swedish heavy metallers of Portrait and their devilish take on melodies, read about the haunted doom of Hour of 13, the olden French heavy metal heads of Demon Eyes, the good yarns of Edwin and Gutwrench, the Vitus heralds of Iron Void, the black metal purveyors Isenscur, boozers Asomvel and eventually the first interview in person to be featured in Devilment'zine, and the deed was done with Ola of Griftegard.

Also you will be able to gorge on more than 80 reviews of albums/mcds/vinyls/demos ! Shitloads of gig reports including Doom Metal Inquisition in Bradford
Email: blackramspellz@hotmail.com
If that wasn't enough the fanzine come with a sampler “Evocation des Esprits Mauvais Vol II” containing impious airs from Isenscur, Portrait, Demon Eyes, Tortured Spirit, Witchtrap, Griftegard, Iron Void, Asylum, Grave Miasma and more....)

Prices P&P: 5£/5euros(Europe)/ 10$(world). Ask for wholesale prices

Last edited by In Solitude on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool! I'll try to remember to be in touch! So much stuff I need right now! Can't wait for my uni loan! Cool
quillotine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The third issue was really nice, looking forward to get this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: