P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

new Peste Noire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zodd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just think that the fact that PN is out of every marketting stuffs excites some people who just see an agression to their materialist world... but maybe am i philisoping too much, dunno...
FuneralCircle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zodd wrote:
i just think that the fact that PN is out of every marketting stuffs excites some people who just see an agression to their materialist world... but maybe am i philisoping too much, dunno...

You do realize that someone who a "materialist" isn't a greedy Jew bastard who wants to hoard everything?

But you seem to have everything figured out, sorry to waste your time Buddha.
Nuclear Blasphemer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha no materialistic needs for me, I dont give a fuck about die hard or not, I listen to what I like, thats all. And PN sucks IMO. Why should Metal change and find a new sound / riffs/ whatsoever...? If you don't like how metal sounds, then listen to another music.
Imposter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who've heard this: how black 'n' roll is it? I generally avoid music classified as such like the plague. It makes me cautious about ordering this new release, especially since Folkfuck Folie didn't do much for me.
FuneralCircle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imposter wrote:
Those who've heard this: how black 'n' roll is it? I generally avoid music classified as such like the plague. It makes me cautious about ordering this new release, especially since Folkfuck Folie didn't do much for me.

Black n' Roll? I don't know many Black Metal bands that cite Chuck Berry as an influence, I could see how that would be terrible.

Johnny B. Kult
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FuneralCircle wrote:
zodd wrote:
I think that pn is better than a lot of actual band, and Famine is probably more creative and cultivate than anybody else in BM... The fact is, they are not poser, maybe it's a problem for some people to don't have a die-hard edition vynil with useless stuffs... only good music...

Fami,e created a totally new sound for the riffs, this wasn't happen in black metal since Transilvanian hunger. listen to songs like "A la mortaille", "rance black metal de france",Sérénade de verlaine(valfunde), paysage mauvais ,l'envol du grabataire, medecins malade et... Nothing to compare with... i support.

Useless stuff? Only if you're a basement black metal ninny who doesn't need patches because they're too conformist, and no posters because you need not put them up on your walls since having friends over to listen to metal is for white niggers only!!! Crying or Very sad

I don't see the connection with having friends over and listening to metal has to do with posters anyway? I like the posters because they look cool, not to show off to people who are in my room.
nektostiknekromessikk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do girls think when they see your evil posters on your wall?
In Solitude

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imposter wrote:

It's not black 'n' roll by the general definition. There is an old rock and roll influence though.
Distinguish to Kill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FuneralCircle wrote:
Imposter wrote:

Black n' Roll? I don't know many Black Metal bands that cite Chuck Berry as an influence, I could see how that would be terrible.

Johnny B. Kult

Who besides Master’s Hammer?
ennemi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuclear Blasphemer wrote:
Haha no materialistic needs for me, I dont give a fuck about die hard or not, I listen to what I like, thats all. And PN sucks IMO. Why should Metal change and find a new sound / riffs/ whatsoever...? If you don't like how metal sounds, then listen to another music.

YEAH
I M ONLY LISTEN TO 10 KVLT ALBUMS - WHAT S NEW IS SHIT
>>>:--(((((
(writing while doing the sign of the horn)
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metal can and should change and evolve, it's only natural. The problem is that most recent "developments" are simply no good...
Nuclear Blasphemer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ennemi wrote:
Nuclear Blasphemer wrote:

YEAH
I M ONLY LISTEN TO 10 KVLT ALBUMS - WHAT S NEW IS SHIT
>>>:--(((((
(writing while doing the sign of the horn)

Yes and you pussy listen to tons of shit while smoking a joint. I listen to a lot of things, I just DON'T like this PN shit. End of the debate.
ennemi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

end of debate?
which one?
"shit" and "dull" are your arguments, it was very interesting
you should try weed to relax
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: