P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

KATAHRSIS/ANTAEUS split 7" = NOEVDIA =
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ykh wrote:
Demonomancy wrote:
Ok, everything by Katharsis is more than Great, but now letīs talk about Antaeus. Howīs the new Track compared to Blood Libels Album ? Same session ? That Album is damn Great !

Not the same session. The new track is probably their weakest effort to date. No aura, shitty riffs, average production etc, but this EP is worth getting for the KILLER Katharsis song alone.

"CYFAWS" is still the best Antaeus LP in my opinion.

Oh really ? I hope you arenīt right, hehe. I thought they continue with their Great last Album.
mucupurulent cuntkiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy wrote:
Ykh wrote:
Demonomancy wrote:
Ok, everything by Katharsis is more than Great, but now letīs talk about Antaeus. Howīs the new Track compared to Blood Libels Album ? Same session ? That Album is damn Great !

Not the same session. The new track is probably their weakest effort to date. No aura, shitty riffs, average production etc, but this EP is worth getting for the KILLER Katharsis song alone.

"CYFAWS" is still the best Antaeus LP in my opinion.

Oh really ? I hope you arenīt right, hehe. I thought they continue with their Great last Album.

Weakest effort to date? are you kidding? are we listening to the same 7 inch?? For me this track follows at perfection the line which took the band in the 3rd full lenght.. if the song was included in that album it would be one of their "hits" for sure.. Absoluly worthy split in my opinion.
Greetings.
Ykh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm not kidding, in my opinion this song sounds generic and mediocre to say the least.

I think Blood Libels was a let down too, I highly prefer CYFAWS like I said, and "De Principii..." despite the shitty drums sound. To each his own I guess.
mucupurulent cuntkiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ykh wrote:
No I'm not kidding, in my opinion this song sounds generic and mediocre to say the least.

I think Blood Libels was a let down too, I highly prefer CYFAWS like I said, and "De Principii..." despite the shitty drums sound. To each his own I guess.

Uhmm sorry, my mistake man.. I just realized that you were "negatively" talking about the Antaeus side, not Katharsis one, which is perfect!! Twisted Evil Yeah.. Antaeus track is not a big deal really..
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood Libels is the only thing I have heard by Antaeus that is any good, but even so, it is still not THAT good...it's just typical blasting black metal with a little bit more atmosphere than the usual bands...

the new track on this split doesn't sound anything like that record though, and makes basically no impression. I think "okay it's fast, okay it's fast, okay...it's over."

Pfft.

Katharsis destroys them on every level.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: