P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

? about first Bathory

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bestial Devastator



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 924
Location: The forgotten valleys of Hades

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: ? about first Bathory Reply with quote

So did both the yellow and white goat Black Mark pressing have lyrics with them ? Cultmetal.com says it was only the 2nd pressing that had lyrics - and on a printed innersleeve ?! Wasn't it just an insert ? Help please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pazuzu



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 533

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the yellow goat pressing on Black Mark and my copy has a small lyric sheet.
_________________
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PlagueDoctor



Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 69

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pazuzu wrote:
I have the yellow goat pressing on Black Mark and my copy has a small lyric sheet.


Heh. My copy is in the mail.... Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Doomchild



Joined: 15 Oct 2008
Posts: 779

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlagueDoctor wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:
I have the yellow goat pressing on Black Mark and my copy has a small lyric sheet.


Heh. My copy is in the mail.... Twisted Evil


oh yeah, $1500 for a vg+ to ex copy, fukin crazy bro!
hope it gets to you ok? that seller is always gettin negative feedback for his/her packaging.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PlagueDoctor



Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 69

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doomchild wrote:
PlagueDoctor wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:
I have the yellow goat pressing on Black Mark and my copy has a small lyric sheet.


Heh. My copy is in the mail.... Twisted Evil


oh yeah, $1500 for a vg+ to ex copy, fukin crazy bro!
hope it gets to you ok? that seller is always gettin negative feedback for his/her packaging.


Really....mmm....last I checked his feedback it was positive for the most part. And as far as how much I paid for it, I had money to burn and I figured why not find a copy of the Bathory yellow goat? Suffice to say I found one. I'm pretty positive on him sending it over in one piece. Not to mention I got a copy of the die-hard version of the Root boxset and an original copy of "The Oath of Black Blood" on Turbo. I think if you did split that sum up equally amongst all three pieces of vinyl it would be pretty even.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
holycaust



Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 111
Location: Desecration of Virgin(ia)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlagueDoctor wrote:
Doomchild wrote:
PlagueDoctor wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:
I have the yellow goat pressing on Black Mark and my copy has a small lyric sheet.


Heh. My copy is in the mail.... Twisted Evil


oh yeah, $1500 for a vg+ to ex copy, fukin crazy bro!
hope it gets to you ok? that seller is always gettin negative feedback for his/her packaging.


Really....mmm....last I checked his feedback it was positive for the most part. And as far as how much I paid for it, I had money to burn and I figured why not find a copy of the Bathory yellow goat? Suffice to say I found one. I'm pretty positive on him sending it over in one piece. Not to mention I got a copy of the die-hard version of the Root boxset and an original copy of "The Oath of Black Blood" on Turbo. I think if you did split that sum up equally amongst all three pieces of vinyl it would be pretty even.


you have that kind of money to burn? send me your wantlist! heh ill part with some gems for that...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5765

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money to burn should = money to press your own quality bootlegs and become notorious in supplying the underground with those quality boots. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OrdenSatani



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 292
Location: Riding A Virgin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't Quorthon once state that many yellow goat bootlegs exist and that it's nearly impossible (even for him) to tell which are authentic or not?
_________________
"Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude." - Schopenhauer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
totaldarkness



Joined: 29 Dec 2006
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: ? about first Bathory Reply with quote

Bestial Devastator wrote:
So did both the yellow and white goat Black Mark pressing have lyrics with them ? Cultmetal.com says it was only the 2nd pressing that had lyrics - and on a printed innersleeve ?! Wasn't it just an insert ? Help please.


First pressings had lyricsheet. Bot the yellow goat and the first copies of the white goat. No printed innersleeve. If any pressings had an innersleeve it was later pressings.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
totaldarkness



Joined: 29 Dec 2006
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OrdenSatani wrote:
didn't Quorthon once state that many yellow goat bootlegs exist and that it's nearly impossible (even for him) to tell which are authentic or not?


I have also heard about this. And my brother confirms it. Wonder when they were made?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bestial Devastator



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 924
Location: The forgotten valleys of Hades

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: ? about first Bathory Reply with quote

totaldarkness wrote:
Bestial Devastator wrote:
So did both the yellow and white goat Black Mark pressing have lyrics with them ? Cultmetal.com says it was only the 2nd pressing that had lyrics - and on a printed innersleeve ?! Wasn't it just an insert ? Help please.


First pressings had lyricsheet. Bot the yellow goat and the first copies of the white goat. No printed innersleeve. If any pressings had an innersleeve it was later pressings.


Thanx for clearing that up Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4657
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: ? about first Bathory Reply with quote

totaldarkness wrote:
Bestial Devastator wrote:
So did both the yellow and white goat Black Mark pressing have lyrics with them ? Cultmetal.com says it was only the 2nd pressing that had lyrics - and on a printed innersleeve ?! Wasn't it just an insert ? Help please.


First pressings had lyricsheet. Bot the yellow goat and the first copies of the white goat. No printed innersleeve. If any pressings had an innersleeve it was later pressings.


From what I read in a shit old inti sometime ago, it was only some few hundreds of the white goat that got the lyric sheet (remaining heap from the yellow gaot press).

I have seen a lot of copied lyric sheets in white goats on second hand record fairs I must admit.
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group