P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Saint Vitus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doomraiser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Saint Vitus Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
Think there are quite a few St. Vitus maniacs here so this may interest you. I started to work on a Saint Vitus book compiling any and all type of info about the band, from inties to flyers, pictures, reviews, live shoots, concert tickets, merchandise, tattoos... just ANY and ALL St. Vitus related stuff. I have quite a few stuff here at home but need loads more. So if you have anything please contact me directly to electricfuneral@hotmail.es

Just in case anyone´s wondering, this is approved by the band. I will take care of compilation, design and maquetation of this. Any help is really appreciated!

Btw, upcoming St. Vitus gigs:
11 abr 2009 21:00 New Orleans @ One Eyed Jacks
24 abr 2009 20:00 013 @ ROADBURN FESTIVAL Tilburg
27 abr 2009 19:00 Cologne @ Live Music Hall Cologne
28 abr 2009 19:00 Munich @ Backstage Muchen
29 abr 2009 19:00 Stuttgart @ Die Röhre Stuttgart

Thanks in advance. Doom on!
Álex
angry man

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Saint Vitus Reply with quote

Doomraiser wrote:
Hello everyone,
Think there are quite a few St. Vitus maniacs here so this may interest you. I started to work on a Saint Vitus book compiling any and all type of info about the band, from inties to flyers, pictures, reviews, live shoots, concert tickets, merchandise, tattoos... just ANY and ALL St. Vitus related stuff. I have quite a few stuff here at home but need loads more. So if you have anything please contact me directly to electricfuneral@hotmail.es

Just in case anyone´s wondering, this is approved by the band. I will take care of compilation, design and maquetation of this. Any help is really appreciated!

Btw, upcoming St. Vitus gigs:
11 abr 2009 21:00 New Orleans @ One Eyed Jacks
24 abr 2009 20:00 013 @ ROADBURN FESTIVAL Tilburg
27 abr 2009 19:00 Cologne @ Live Music Hall Cologne
28 abr 2009 19:00 Munich @ Backstage Muchen
29 abr 2009 19:00 Stuttgart @ Die Röhre Stuttgart

Thanks in advance. Doom on!
Álex

very good idea

DOOM ON !!!
IIIRD GATEKEEPER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Good luck with your work, I'll be getting it for sure!

Aeonblade wrote:
Hyper distorted go nowhere songs with feedback sections. It's like everything wrong with doom.
Reed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds great. Wish I could see these guys play. Although, I do get to see WINO play a bunch of his solo stuff this week in Texas! Cool
masters_throne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be at the gig in Cologne, even if I hate the Live Music Hall. The Devils Blood is supporting them in Cologne as well...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Doomraiser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best date will be the Tilburg one. Amazing line-up the Roadburn Festival this year, St. V., Cathedral, Orange Goblin, Angel Witch, Devil´s Blood, Asva, Church of Misery, Neurosis´ beyond the pale and loads more. Unfortunately I wont be able to do it there, will try to get to Cologne too if I can get some days off at work (I must).

Keep the info coming! Thanks to those who have contacted me so far.
anthares

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
I will be at the gig in Cologne, even if I hate the Live Music Hall. The Devils Blood is supporting them in Cologne as well...
I ´ll be there as well. How is the venue then? Is there chance its could be sold out easily?
masters_throne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anthares wrote:
masters_throne wrote:
I ´ll be there as well. How is the venue then? Is there chance its could be sold out easily?

It is a huge venue for at least 700-1200 people. Cannot think it will be sold out. I've never visited a gig at "LMH" that was completely sold out, even at big boom death metal times with gigs like Cannibal Corpse, Samael etc... Cool

Great, the venue is only about 5 minutes away from me, but I don't like the hall, because you have to drop your bullet-belt etc at the doors + the security is the worst of all...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: