P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Bilskirnir best releases?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM



Joined: 16 Dec 2008
Posts: 1145
Location: Aidnalnif

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
"Hyperborea"-MCD can be purchased from www.black-metal-mailorder.com

D.T.B. Records will release in 2009:

- BILSKIRNIR/EVIL/PANTHEON - 7"EP
- BILSKIRNIR "In Flames of Purification + Totenheer" - CD
- BILSKIRNIR "t.b.a." (new album) - CD

Great news!
Will these be limited, like with most of his releases?

Voidhanger wrote:
Forever Plagued has a few albums in stock, Wotansvolk, Hyperborea and the split with EVIL (which has the Vorvater demo on it).

I think this band is fantastic, can't go wrong with any material... I guess Wotansvolk is my favourite though.

Thanks, will have to check FPR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nekrokunt_Usurper



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2997
Location: London

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually assumed this band would be crap but now I'm going to have to track it down! Surprised at how good it is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Voidhanger



Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 1368
Location: Kanada

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM wrote:
Voidhanger wrote:
Forever Plagued has a few albums in stock, Wotansvolk, Hyperborea and the split with EVIL (which has the Vorvater demo on it).

I think this band is fantastic, can't go wrong with any material... I guess Wotansvolk is my favourite though.

Thanks, will have to check FPR.


No problem. They're fast and reliable, I've never had any problems with them.
_________________
s.charlach Iscariah harmless AntiChrist Xeniteia ins88 BestialLust Morbid Mike deathster mithrandir Endless Morbidity ashdautas SARCASTIC Kakarot SS5 the_flesh moorleiche
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5399
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
"Hyperborea"-MCD can be purchased from www.black-metal-mailorder.com

D.T.B. Records will release in 2009:

- BILSKIRNIR/EVIL/PANTHEON - 7"EP
- BILSKIRNIR "In Flames of Purification + Totenheer" - CD
- BILSKIRNIR "t.b.a." (new album) - CD


Great news!
Will these be limited, like with most of his releases?


The 7"EP - yes, indeed.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5399
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who care:

Wolfspirit is a project of Widar & Raborym for celebrating some TTF-worship:
https://youtu.be/4fLMmGGzBLM

Debut coming later this year on CD and LP.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Shadows...



Joined: 23 Aug 2015
Posts: 898

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
For those who care:

Wolfspirit is a project of Widar & Raborym for celebrating some TTF-worship:
https://youtu.be/4fLMmGGzBLM

Debut coming later this year on CD and LP.


Great project on a fantastic split with Szarlem.

I assumed the lineup was different on the split with Szarlem being that Gabor(Hunok) performed vocals. ???

Looking forward to this next release.
When is this likely to be out Hendrik?
_________________
"One of roadies started laying into me ..so i had to knock him out!"

Fast Eddie Clarke.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5399
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadows... wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
For those who care:

Wolfspirit is a project of Widar & Raborym for celebrating some TTF-worship:
https://youtu.be/4fLMmGGzBLM

Debut coming later this year on CD and LP.


Great project on a fantastic split with Szarlem.

I assumed the lineup was different on the split with Szarlem being that Gabor(Hunok) performed vocals. ???

Looking forward to this next release.
When is this likely to be out Hendrik?


Yes, Gabor and Widar split ways. So the former was replaced by Raborym. Coming in Autumn, hopefully.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Percival_Fate



Joined: 09 Jul 2016
Posts: 135
Location: Ghogiel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent project all around, really like Wotan Redivivus too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadows...



Joined: 23 Aug 2015
Posts: 898

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Shadows... wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
For those who care:

Wolfspirit is a project of Widar & Raborym for celebrating some TTF-worship:
https://youtu.be/4fLMmGGzBLM

Debut coming later this year on CD and LP.


Great project on a fantastic split with Szarlem.

I assumed the lineup was different on the split with Szarlem being that Gabor(Hunok) performed vocals. ???

Looking forward to this next release.
When is this likely to be out Hendrik?


Yes, Gabor and Widar split ways. So the former was replaced by Raborym. Coming in Autumn, hopefully.


Autumn sounds nice..waiting for this one for sure.
Cheers for the info.
_________________
"One of roadies started laying into me ..so i had to knock him out!"

Fast Eddie Clarke.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vegeta



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 2560

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Percival_Fate wrote:
Excellent project all around, really like Wotan Redivivus too.


This! Wotan Redivivus and Ahnenerbe (to answer OP's question from long ago already!)
_________________
Demoniarch wrote:
Dave Mustaine's a Christian now, so everything sucks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
little_raven



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 1324

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 to Wotan Redivivus

No poll?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cosmic Devastator



Joined: 30 Apr 2017
Posts: 22
Location: Mount Kailash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wotansvolk for me followed by Wotan Redivivus.

anyone, by the way, have this shirt size L for sale?? also interested in the shirt wit the LP cover...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurdenEradication



Joined: 30 Oct 2014
Posts: 595

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

little_raven wrote:
+1 to Wotan Redivivus

No poll?

A poll would be cool. I will also select Wotan Redivivus, just beating out Hyperborea for me..
_________________
Give my sale list a browse: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53041
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Böddel



Joined: 28 May 2009
Posts: 93

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all BILSKIRNIR releases are absolutely great. but the best is the 2nd demo "...bis germanien erwacht".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Irasyati



Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 126
Location: Germania

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite release is Atavismus des Glaubens, shortly ahead of Feuerzauber and In Flames of Purification. I lost the track on Bilskirnir's newer releases, this thread reminds me I need to catch up soon.

Bilskirnir's cover songs are also worth mentioning. Great work on Burzum, Graveland and Katatonia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group