P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

CULT SAMAEL 'MEDIEVAL PROPHECY ' DEMO MC FOR SALE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zbielak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: CULT SAMAEL 'MEDIEVAL PROPHECY ' DEMO MC FOR SALE Reply with quote

CULT SAMAEL 'MEDIEVAL PROPHECY ' DEMO MC FOR SALE here:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/kaczka11

Original very old demotape preceeding the 7'inch. Original 15 min black tape.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm is it really original one?
zbielak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the same tape Samael used to toss off the stage along with 7eps back on their Strashydlo show in late 1980's, so it is definitely original. Moreover it is 15min cassette with material spread thru both sides and that goes pretty much along with band's story as I remember it.
brutal_bsas2009

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Samael "Medieval Prophecy" (tape) Reply with quote

zbielak wrote:
Its the same tape Samael used to toss off the stage along with 7eps back on their Strashydlo show in late 1980's, so it is definitely original. Moreover it is 15min cassette with material spread thru both sides and that goes pretty much along with band's story as I remember it.

This it is not the original tape, this tape was published in Holland in 1991. The original tape of " Medieval Prophecy" it is a black cardboard written in white pencil (cover does not have anything) and golden sticker with the direction of Samael on it!
I have both editions...

Last edited by brutal_bsas2009 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking fake and stupid looking. Hes from Poland, probably a bootleg.
brutal_bsas2009

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: message Reply with quote

H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
Fucking fake and stupid looking. Hes from Poland, probably a bootleg.

this tape was published by a dutch distributor, I believe that it was with permission of the band… because the person that made this tape used/sends flyers whit his name and house add´s--- maybe is NOT a boolteg, but who knows??
Morbid Mike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets see how this thing end...i have the orginal 7"ep mediaval prophecy still with the sticker and insert if not wrong
sztorm75

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be that dutch tape indeed, coz if I remember right, original demo was looking differently. That's why I asked if this is the original...
Astaroth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Samael "Medieval Prophecy" (tape) Reply with quote

brutal_bsas2009 wrote:
zbielak wrote:

This it is not the original tape, this tape was published in Holland in 1991. The original tape of " Medieval Prophecy" it is a black cardboard written in white pencil (cover does not have anything) and golden sticker with the direction of Samael on it!
I have both editions...

Do you have a picture of this edition? I've never seen it.
zbielak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: Samael "Medieval Prophecy" (tape) Reply with quote

Astaroth wrote:
brutal_bsas2009 wrote:
zbielak wrote:

I have both editions...

Neither have I ever seen any other Medieval Prophecy tape. I had it since 1992, so even if it's been actually done in 91 it's a damn old bootleg. Basically Medieval Prophecy MC is generally a bootleg since Metal Archives knows only the 7'inch under this title.
brutal_bsas2009

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Samael "Medieval Prophecy" (tape) Reply with quote

The tape that I speak was send several years ago to an argentinian fanzine called "Hurling Metal"... directly of the own Xytraguptor!
In few days I try to scans the cover....

zbielak wrote:
Astaroth wrote:
brutal_bsas2009 wrote:
zbielak wrote:

I have both editions...

Neither have I ever seen any other Medieval Prophecy tape. I had it since 1992, so even if it's been actually done in 91 it's a damn old bootleg. Basically Medieval Prophecy MC is generally a bootleg since Metal Archives knows only the 7'inch under this title.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also Adipocere is selling Medieval Prophecy tape.
Would like to know what the first version looks like, if the one auctioned now in Ebay is second press...=photos please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: