P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Soulseller...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soulseller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems everyone posting in this topic received his stuff fine, it's just Sadovahr that will have to get new records.
Albin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always had good experiences with you since something like 6 years so no problems . My Ophthalamia records arrived today , and everything is in great condition . Absolutely no damage .

Yes those covers are the same as the original CDs . I'm glad to finally have those albums on vinyl as they were a precious parts of my musical evilution when they were released . Good work Jorn .
soulseller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear the mail can also do a normal job, enjoy!
Karan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I recived my stuff. The Repugnant vinyl was a long desired object!!! And it camein perfec condition. The Grafenstein vinyl suffered some damage, but then life is not perfect. Now, we demand those Repugnant demos on vinyl and CD!
adrian5118

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
soulseller wrote:
Sadovahr, we agreed on me sending you new records, so that's solved.
The vinyls were released 1 week ago and all pre-orders are shipped now, and running orders are being shipped before upcoming weekend. Everyone was emailed and know the vinyls were just released so I don't understand all the fuss, I'm online every day, always reply to emails within 24 hours (of course few exceptions might happen). Important is: When you receive a pack from us you can check the date when it was shipped, as it's on the sticker from the post office. I guess most pre-orders will arrive during the next days and recent orders next week. Has anyone not gotten an answer after emailing me or what's wrong here?

yes that's very true, in all our communication you always replied almost instantly and as I wrote earlier "the damaged sleeve issue resolved instantly" so no problem from me whatsoever. I'm sorry but the fact remains though: you need to lear to pack your stuff well. Other that this you are a great & reliable guy/seller/label owner. Cheers

Seems he keeps trying not to notice you noticing his shitty packaging. Sorry that shit happened to you. I HATE it when sellers does not use adequate/correct/inappropriate mailers...
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
Sadovahr wrote:
soulseller wrote:
Sadovahr, we agreed on me sending you new records, so that's solved.
The vinyls were released 1 week ago and all pre-orders are shipped now, and running orders are being shipped before upcoming weekend. Everyone was emailed and know the vinyls were just released so I don't understand all the fuss, I'm online every day, always reply to emails within 24 hours (of course few exceptions might happen). Important is: When you receive a pack from us you can check the date when it was shipped, as it's on the sticker from the post office. I guess most pre-orders will arrive during the next days and recent orders next week. Has anyone not gotten an answer after emailing me or what's wrong here?

yes that's very true, in all our communication you always replied almost instantly and as I wrote earlier "the damaged sleeve issue resolved instantly" so no problem from me whatsoever. I'm sorry but the fact remains though: you need to lear to pack your stuff well. Other that this you are a great & reliable guy/seller/label owner. Cheers

Seems he keeps trying not to notice you noticing his shitty packaging. Sorry that shit happened to you. I HATE it when sellers does not use adequate/correct/inappropriate mailers...

As I wrote earlier I'm very happy that he replied instantly and he'll send a new pack, so the issue was resolved. Despite what happent with me I think he is straight & reliable guy.
Shitfun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems either. Jorn always replied to me and send the vinyls well protected.
soulseller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for some positive feedback also.
Detest Records

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulseller wrote:
thank you for some positive feedback also.

Dealed with him on eGay a couple times and never had to complain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: