P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Record/CD stores in Quebec City?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Record/CD stores in Quebec City? Reply with quote

I'll be traveling there next weekend - are there any good record/CD stores in the area, selling either used or new metal?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Evil_Invader

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musique du Faubourg
623, rue Saint-Jean
Québec (Québec)

The only really worthy place. The vynil section is not in the actual shop but the next door.

There's several smaller shops on the same street "Saint-Jean" so if you have time you might want to check them out, I didn't find anything good in them thought.

When will you be there? Tell me if you need someone to show you town or kill some beers!

By the way, why do you come to Quebec?
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the offer, but I'm only going to be there for barely a day and a half with the lady-friend. Next time! I'm not even sure I'll have time to visit any stores, but I figured I'd ask in case we found ourselves in the area with a few minutes to kill.

We're coming to Quebec for a small roadtrip, we're stopping in Ottawa for a night, then going to Quebec for a night and then possibly back to Montreal to visit some family for dinner, then back to Toronto. Lots to do in little time, haha. Just wanted to get away from Toronto for a few days on a long weekend.
Nosliw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidhanger wrote:
I appreciate the offer, but I'm only going to be there for barely a day and a half with the lady-friend. Next time! I'm not even sure I'll have time to visit any stores, but I figured I'd ask in case we found ourselves in the area with a few minutes to kill.

We're coming to Quebec for a small roadtrip, we're stopping in Ottawa for a night, then going to Quebec for a night and then possibly back to Montreal to visit some family for dinner, then back to Toronto. Lots to do in little time, haha. Just wanted to get away from Toronto for a few days on a long weekend.

Awesome, you're heading down to Ottawa? If you want to hang around, let me know.

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha we're not even staying a full day in Ottawa, it's just a stop on the way to Quebec. Not going to have time to do any visiting I'm afraid - just going there, seeing a few things and taking off again. Kind of a cross-Canada blitzkrieg.
Nosliw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidhanger wrote:
Haha we're not even staying a full day in Ottawa, it's just a stop on the way to Quebec. Not going to have time to do any visiting I'm afraid - just going there, seeing a few things and taking off again. Kind of a cross-Canada blitzkrieg.

No worries. Would be cool to hang out with you and have a drink or two at a bar at The Market.

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the Dom? Haven't been there in the longest time. We should go and have a brew next time I'm in town!

Voidhanger - if you need to know record shops in MTL, let me know!
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I'm familiar with quite a few in Montreal since I have family there, but I'm sure there are plenty I don't know! I tend to go to Montreal pretty often... we might not have time to stop there this time, but I know I'll be going to Montreal for a weekend in mid-late March!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: