P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Drum Equipment for Trade possibly Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skeletonplaguerex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Drum Equipment for Trade possibly Sale Reply with quote

If anyone is interested, I have some items I prefer not to ebay because of the costs.

I have an 18" Zildjian crash/ride (I *THINK* its A series, but the lettering is mostly worn off and I don't quite remember) and a set of 14" ZBT hi-hats, a drop-clutch and a set of brushes. Pics can be provided and trade references if needed. Cymbals are in good condition, no cracks or anything of that nature. Trade preferred but will consider selling for a decent offer. No PM, please email, skeletonplague (at) gmail (dot) com

Would prefer to trade/sell to someone in the USA, I can't imagine what it would cost to ship these worldwide, and I don't want to find out unless it is for something really worth it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try one more time before ebay...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: